Lesson 36: Making Plays Is Fun
第36课.拍戏很有趣。
Jenny's blog
珍妮的博客
Today we finished our two-week study of movies and plays.
今天我们结束了两周的电影与戏剧的学习。
It was the best two weeks, and we learned a lot.
这是最棒的两周,我们收获丰富。
When we began these lessons, all I knew was that movies and plays are fun to watch.
课程开始时,我所知道的只是电影和戏剧看起来很有趣。
Like most people, I always focused on the actors or actresses.
像许多人一样,我总是关注男演员和女演员。
I thought they were the most important people in the show.
我想他们是戏中最重要的人物了。
Now I know that this is not true.
现在我知道这不对。
Actors are only a small part of a movie or a play.
演员仅仅是电影或戏剧中很小的一部分。
It can take hundreds of people to make a movie or put on a play.
成百上千的人们参与电影或戏剧制作。
We seldom think about the people who work behind the scenes.
我们几乎不了解那些在屏幕后工作的人们。
But without them, making a movie or a play would be almost impossible.
没有了他们,制作一部电影或戏剧几乎是不可能的。
Without their hard work,
没有他们的辛勤工作,
we would never get to know so many great stories and stars!
我们绝不可能知道这么多好故事和明星。
For the group project, some of my classmates shot short movies.
小组任务中,有的同学拍摄了短小的电影。
They all did wonderful work.
他们都做得很好。
One group made a movie that was a comedy.
其中有一组拍了喜剧。
Their movie made the whole class laugh.
他们的短片令全班同学开怀大笑。
They are talented movie makers.
他们是有才华的电影人。
My group performed a play called The Fisherman and the Goldfish.
我们小组表演的戏剧是渔夫和金鱼。
Ms. Cox was really happy with our projects.
考克斯女士对大家的作品都非常满意。
And we really enjoyed learning about movies and plays.
我们真正享受到了电影和戏剧赏析的乐趣。
Writing, creating, directing
自己编写(剧本)、创作、导演
and acting in our own show was an experience we will never forget.
以及以自己的方式表演,这是一次难忘的经历。
Jenny
珍妮