- 口语文本
- 中文翻译
- 词汇提示
▲ I’m glad that we have finally come to an agreement. 很高兴我们终于达成了协议。
▼ The same to me. 我也很高兴。
▼ Congratulations on our success. 祝贺我们的成功。
▼ Good luck for our cooperation. 祝我们合作愉快。
◇ Can you repeat the terms so that no mistakes are made? 你能否把条款再说一遍,以确保不犯错误?
◆ Of course. 当然可以。
◆ No problem. 没问题。
◆ OK. I’ll print the terms for you. 好的,我会把条款打印出来给您看。
◆ Please excuse me for being blunt, but I think we have made sure all the terms. 请恕我直言,我觉得我们已经确定过了。
○ Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you? 能否将贵公司的进口商品目录给我们看一下呢?
● No problem. I'll send you the list tomorrow. 没问题,我明天就给您发过去。
● Of course we will. Would you like us to know which kind of products do you have interest in? 当然可以了。您能告诉我们您对那种产品更感兴趣些吗?
●OK. But why not come to our company and have a look at our products? 可以呢。但您为什么不亲自过来看看我们的产品呢?
□ Please quote us for lowest prices for the goods. 请对这一商品报最低价。
■ In answer to your inquiry for the price, our reply is as follows. 就贵方价格的询问,我们的答复如下。
■ We are pleased to quote you for the goods as follows. 我们就该商品向您报价如下。
■ Our price is as following. Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market. 我们的报价如下。当然,这些报价会随着市场的波动而变化。
☏ We would appreciate if you will send us your catalogue together with quotations. 如果贵方能寄来商品目录并报价,我们将不胜感激。
☎ We will send you the catalogue of our goods at once, enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods. 我们会立刻为您寄去商品目录,随函会附上我们的现行价格表。
☎ Oh, our fault for not sending you the catalogue in time, we are sending you by this post a catalogue and the quotations for our goods. 哦,没能及时给您寄目录是我们的失误,随信寄去我们的目录及价格表。