第14单元我记得在7年级的会上见过你。
Unit14 I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7.
Section A 2d
Judi: after graduating from junior high school is the teacher who you miss the most?
朱迪:初中毕业后你最怀念的老师是谁?
Clara: Miss Li and miss Brown.
克拉拉:李老师和布朗老师。
Judi: I know the teacher in the math class is always patient. No matter how difficult the subject, she will help you find the answer to the question.
朱迪:我知道李老师在数学课上总是很耐心 。不管题目有多难,她都帮着你找到问题的答案。
Clara: Yes, Mr. Brown has made great progress in science. Whenever I don't understand, he always takes the time to explain to me. Who do you miss?
克拉拉:是的,布朗老师指导我在科学方面取得很大进步。任何时候只要我哪儿不明白,他总是花时间给我解释清楚。你会怀念谁?
Judi: Griffin, she encouraged me in the English class. She always said, "you can do it!" because she, I give more effort. And my exam scores doubled.
朱迪:格里芬老师。她在英语课堂上鼓励我。她总是说:“你能做到!”因为她,我付出更多努力。并且我考试分数翻了一倍。
Clara: let's say thank you to the teachers for a card and a gift.
克拉拉:我们给这些老师没人买一张贺卡和礼物表示感谢怎么样?
Judi: that's a good idea. Let's go shopping tomorrow!
朱迪:好主意。我们明天去买东西吧!
Section A , 3a
I remember
我记得
Looking back over the past three years.
回顾过去三年时光
Many past memories in mind
许多往事记在心上
Try to catch up with the early reading
尽力按时赶上早读
The lunch bell rang and ran to the dining room.
午餐铃响跑向食堂
Remember at the annual school sports meeting.
记得每年校运会上
The excitement of a little bit of light
那些兴奋的点滴事光
Long time exercise training
长时间的运动训练
Let me overcome the fear, pride is full of chest
让我克服恐惧,自豪之情充满胸膛
Still remember the first day of school
仍记得开学的第一天
As the most shy of my class
作为班上最害羞的我
Never talk to anyone
从不和别人交谈
That they will not break through this
认为自己不会突破这一关
But slowly I made new friends.
但慢慢地我交到了新朋友
I keep them in my heart
我把他们铭记在心房
Help each other and finish the homework.
互相帮助,完成作业
Good good study, together up
好好学习,一起向上
Get ready for the Art Festival
为艺术节做好准备
But made a lot of trouble.
却制造了许多麻烦
In the New Year party fun
在新年聚会上玩得尽兴
Give best wishes to all of you
给予大家最好的祝愿
We learned a different language.
我们学了一门不同的语言
It comes from another country
它来自另外一个国度
English brings us a lot of challenges.
英语给我们带来许多挑战
We do our best to conquer them.
我们全力以赴,只为将它们征服
Now at the time of graduation.
现在到了毕业的时候
We will leave the alma mater of deep love
我们将离开深爱的母校
It's hard to believe that three years have passed
.很难相信,三年时光悄然已过
I'm trying to keep myself calm, do not let the tears fall
我在尽力让自己保持冷静,不让眼泪洒落
How hard it is to refrain from crying.
忍住不哭是何等的艰难
I will miss the campus every tree and bush
我将思念校园里的一草一木
And those kind and considerate teachers.
还有那些善良体贴的老师们
Will become my good memories, until forever!
将变成我美好的回忆,直到永远!o