Activity 4 Listen and read. 听一听,读一读。
Mum:Now,what's our train number?
妈妈:嗨,我们的火车车次是多少?
Dad: T27 to Lhasa. It's leaving from Platform 2.
爸爸:去拉萨的T27次,将从2号站台发车。
Mum:The meeting in Lhasa is very important for us,but I'm sorry you can't come with us,Betty.
妈妈:贝蒂,在拉萨的会议对于我们来说很重要,但你不能和我们一起来我感到很遗憾。
Betty: So am I, but I can't miss two weeks of school.
贝蒂:我也是,但我不能两周不上学。
Mum: Will you remember everything I've told you? Be especially careful with the door. Shut it when you're in and lock it when you go out.
妈妈:你会记住我告诉你的每件事情吗?特别要注意门,在家的时候关上,出去的时候锁上。
Betty: Yes, Mum. I can look after myself, although it won't be easy for me.
贝蒂:是的,妈妈。尽管那对我来说并不容易,但我能照顾自己。
Mum: Well, make sure you eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. And I've left lots of your favourite biscuits.
妈妈:哦,确保你吃大量的新鲜水果和蔬菜。我留下了许多你最喜欢的饼干。
Betty:Don't worry. I can cook simple meals.
贝蒂:不用担心。我能做简单的饭。
Dad: There won't be anybody to wake you up in the morning.
爸爸:早晨不会有人叫你起床了。
Betty:I'll be fine. My clock rings so loudly that it will certainly wake me up.
贝蒂:我可以的。我的时钟铃声那么大,它肯定会叫醒我的。
Mum:I'm sure I've forgotten something, but I don't know what it is!
妈妈:我确信自己忘了什么事情,但我不知道是什么!
(Announcement: We advise all passengers for Train T27 to Lhasa to go immediately to Platform 2. Your train is about to leave.)
(公告:我们建议所有乘坐T27次列车去拉萨的旅客立即去2号站台。您的火车要开了。)
Betty:That's your train! Goodbye Mum,goodbye Dad.
贝蒂:那是你们的火车!再见妈妈,再见爸爸。
Mum:I know! I haven't given you our address in Lhasa!
妈妈:我知道了!我还没有给你我们在拄萨的地址!
Betty: Send me a text message. Have a good trip!
贝蒂:给我发短信吧。旅途愉快!
Mum:Bye,my dear!
妈妈:再见,亲爱的!
Betty: Bye! See you in a couple of weeks!
贝蒂:再见!两周之后再见!