Listen and read.
听一听,读一读。
Betty: Good morning, Ms James! You lookpale. Are you all right?
贝蒂:早上好,詹姆斯老师!你的脸色看起来很苍白。你还好吗?
Ms James: I'm OK, but I saw an accident. A boy was riding his bike and listening to music on the road.
詹姆斯老师:我很好,只是我看见了一起事故。一个男孩正在路上边骑自行车边听音乐。
Daming: That's very dangerous!
大明:那是很危险的!
Ms James: I was waiting to cross the road. While the lights were changing to red, a car suddenly appeared round the corner. It wasn't going fast, but it didn't stop.
詹姆斯老师:我正在等着过马路。当交通信号灯正要变成红灯时,一辆小汽车突然出现在拐角附近。它开得不快,但它没有停下。
Lingling: Did the boy stop?
玲玲:那个男孩停下来了吗?
Ms James: No. And the driver was talking on his mobile phone.
詹姆斯老师:没有。而且司机正在通过手机交谈。
Betty: So did the car hit the boy?
贝蒂:那辆小汽车撞上男孩了吗?
Ms James: No, I'm glad to say. The car stopped just in time, but the boy fell off his bike and hurt his knee.
詹姆斯老师:我很高兴地说,没有。那辆小汽车及时停下来,但是男孩从自行车上摔了下来并伤了膝盖。
Tony: That's too bad.
托尼:那真是太糟了。
Ms James: So when you're on your bike,think about the risk of an accident! Pay attention, stop at the red lights and...what else?
詹姆斯老师:所以当你骑自行车时,考虑一下事故的风险!注意,在红灯对停下来……,还有什么?
Betty: Don't ride too fast.
贝蒂:不要骑得太快。
Daming: Don't ride side by side with your friends.
大明:不要和你的朋友并排骑自行车。
Ms James: Anything else?
詹姆斯老师:还有别的吗?
All: Don't listen to music!
所有人:不要听音乐!
Everyday English
日常英语
· Are you all right?
你还好吗?
· That's very dangerous!
那很危险!
· That's too bad.
那太糟了。
· Anything else?
还有别的吗?
Now complete the following advice.
现在完成下列建议。
When you are riding a bike, think about the risk of an accident!
当你骑自行车时,考虑一下事故的风险!
· Pay_______and stop at the_______.
注意在红灯处停下。
· Don't_______too fast.
不要骑得太快。
· Don't ride_______with your friends!
不要和你的朋友们并排骑自行车!
· Don't_______!
不要听音乐!它没有停下。