Unit 1 Activity 3 Listen and read.
Chen Huan: Hi, everybody. I'm the news director at Radio Beijing.
陈欢:嗨,大家好。我是北京广播电台新闻部的主任。
Lingling: Thank you for showing us around.
玲玲:感谢您带我们参观
Chen Huan: No problem! Now, come this way.Look at the red light. When it's on, it means we're on air. And we should avoid making any noise in the background!
陈欢:不客气!现在,这边请。看那个红灯。当它亮时,表示我们 正在广播。在背景中我们应该制造任何噪音!
Tony:OK.
托尼:好的。
Chen Huan: This is the newsroom. We collect the latest national and international news and write reports here. It gets crazy in here just before the proqramme begins.
陈欢:这是新闻编辑室。我们在这儿收集最新的国内、国际新闻并撰写报道。节目开始前,这里都要忙疯了。
Lingling: How can I become a presenter?
玲玲:我怎样才能成为一名主持人呢?
Chen Huan:I think you need to speak English really well. So keep studying, and I hope that you can join us one day.
陈欢:我认为你需要讲一口流利的英语。所以继续学习吧,我希望有一天你能加入到我们的行列中来。
Tony:What about the sports news? 托尼:体育新闻呢?
Chen Huan: That's over there. And it is where we do interviews with the big sports stars. Let's watch the presenter. Remember what I said: we need to keep quiet if the red light is on.
际欢:在那边。那是我们采访体育明星大腕的地方。我们看看主持人吧。记住我说的:如果红灯亮,我们需要保持安静。
Presenter:Finally,we've just heard that Germany has won the football match,2-1 against England.
主持人:最后,我们刚刚获悉,德国队以2:1战胜了英格兰队,赢得了足球比赛。
Lingling:Hey! That's great news!
玲玲:嘿!这是好消息!
Tony:No,it's awful news!
托尼:不,这是可怕的消息!
All: Ssh!
所有人:嘘!
Presenter:... And that's the end of the six o'clock news.
主持人:……6点钟新闻播送到这里。