Lesson 1
Listen and say
What are you looking for, Sara?
你在找什么啊? 萨拉。
I'm looking for my water bottle, I can't find it.
我在找我的水瓶, 我找不到了。
What's it like?
它长什么样?
It's blue and in the shape of a teddy bear.
它是蓝色的形状像是一只泰迪熊。
Look. There are a few water bottles over there on theground.
看, 那边地上有很多水瓶。
They are small. My bottle is bigger than those.
那些太小了。 我的水瓶比那些大多了。
Well, would you mind using my water bottle?
那你介意用我的水瓶吗?
Thank you, but no.
谢谢, 不用了。
Look, Lingling is using a paper cup. Where did she get it?
看 ,玲玲在用纸杯。 她是从哪里拿的?
I don't know. Let me go and ask her.
我不知道啊 。我们过去问问她。
Read and write
looking a few cup bear ground use
Sara is looking for her water bottle.It's in the shape of a teddy bear .It's a big blue one. There are a few water bottle on the ground ,but they are small. Yangyang comes to help. He tells Sara she can use a paper cup first.
萨拉在找她的水瓶。它是一只泰迪熊的形状。它是一个蓝色的大瓶子。地上有几个水瓶,但它们很小。阳阳来帮忙。他告诉萨拉她可以先用纸杯。
Lesson 2
Listen and say
Why do you look so worried, Sara? Can I help you?
你看起来怎么很着急啊 ,有什么我能帮你的?
Yes, please. I'm looking for my pencil case.
麻烦你了 。我在找我的铅笔盒。
Don't worry. Let's look for it together. What colour is,it?
别担心 我们一起来找 。它是什么颜色的?
It's black and purple.
黑色和紫色的。
Mike's pencil case is the same colour.
麦克的铅笔盒也是一样的颜色。
Look. There is something on the teacher's desk.
看, 老师的桌子上好像有东西。
Whose pencil case is that?
那是谁的铅笔盒?
It's Mike's. My pencil case is wider. I like big ones better.
那是麦克的 。我的铅笔盒还要宽一点 。我更喜欢大一点的铅笔盒。
So do I. -Can I borrow your pen, please?
我也是 。我能借你的笔吗?
Sure. Here you are.
当然 给你。
Thanks a lot ! I'm doing my maths homework, and I can't do it without a pen.
谢谢 !我在做数学作业。 没笔就做不了了。
You're welcome.
不客气。
Read and write
desk wider whose purple worried
Sara has a black and purple pencil case. The one on the teacher's desk is the same colour. whose pencil case is it ? It's Mike's.Sara's is wider .Her pencil case is missing.She looks worried .
萨拉有一个黑色和紫色的铅笔盒。老师桌子上的那个颜色相同。这是谁的铅笔盒?是迈克。莎拉更宽了。她的铅笔盒不见了。她看起来很焦虑。
Lesson 3
Listen and say
What's the matter, young man? What are you doing here?
你怎么了? 年轻人 ,你在这里干嘛呢?
I'm looking for my little kitten.
我在找我的小猫咪。
He's missing. Should I call the police?
他失踪了 。我要报警吗?
For your kitten? I think I can help. What does helook like?
为了你的小猫吗 ?我想我可以帮忙。 他长什么样?
Mmm... he has beautiful eyes. He's all white butblack on the top of his head.
恩 ,他的眼睛很漂亮 。他除了头顶是黑色的以外其余都是白色的。
I guess you are feeling very sad.
我猜你肯定很伤心。
Yes. My uncle gave the kitten to me only yesterday.
是的 。我叔叔昨天才把他送给我。
I hope he's not out there on the street. There are so many cars and buses there.
我希望他没有跑到街上去。 那里可有很多的汽车和公交车。
Perhaps he's just having fun in the garden.
也许他只是在公园里玩呢。
Would you please look for him together with me?
你能帮我一起找吗?
Sure. Let's go.
当然了, 我们走。
Read and write
head street little garden only beautiful police
Baobao has a gift from his uncle-a pretty little kitten.He has beautiful eyes,and he is all white but black on the top of his head .He came to Baobao's home only yesterday,but now he is missing.Baobao is worried because there are many cars and buses on the street ,but there is no need to call the police .Perhaps the kitten is just having fun in the garden .
宝宝有一个漂亮的小猫的礼物,他有一双美丽的眼睛,它全身是白色的但是头上是黑色的。他昨天才来到宝宝家,现在却不见了。宝宝很担心,因为街上有很多汽车和公共汽车,但是没有必要去叫警察。也许小猫在花园里玩得开心。
Lesson 4
can you read ?
The Foolish Old Man Removed the Mountains愚公移山
Taihang and Wangwu two big mountains in the south of Jizhou sna north of Heyang,They were seven hundred li around,and ten thousand metres high. An old man lived on the north side of the mountains. He was 90 years old. People called him the Foolish Old Man.
太行和王屋是冀州南部的两座大山,位于合阳以北,海拔七百里,高一万米。一个老人住在山的北边。他90岁。人们称他为愚蠢的老人。
The mountains stood in his way to the south. He was very unhappy. So he said to his family,"Shall we work together to remove(搬掉) the two mountains? Then we can go straight to the south."They agreed to his idea.
群山向南方延伸。他很不高兴。于是他对家人说:“我们一起去搬掉这两座山吗?”然后我们可以直接去南方。“他们同意他的想法。
The Foolish Old Man and his songs began to break rocks and dig earth. They carried the rocks and earth in baskets to the seaside of Bohai.One trip to the sea took them a long time.They left in winter and came back in summer.
愚蠢的老人和他的儿子们开始打破岩石挖土。他们把篮子里的石头和泥土运到渤海的海边。一次海上旅行花了他们很长时间。他们冬天离开了,夏天回来了。
Another old man lived by the river.People called him the Wise Old Man.He laughed at the Foolish Old Man and said to him ,"How unwise you are!You are old and weak.You cannot even pull out a tree from the mountains. How can you remove them?"
另一位老人住在河边,人们称他为聪明老人,他嘲笑愚笨的老人,对他说:“你真是太聪明了!你又老又弱,你甚至不能从山上拔出一棵树。你怎么能去搬掉它们呢?”
The Foolish Old Man,"You don't understand. when I die,there will be my sons, and my sons will have their sons and grandsons. The family will carry on, but the mountains will not grow. Why can't we remove them?"
愚蠢的老人,“你不明白。我死后,必有我的儿子,我的儿子必生儿孙。家庭将继续,但山不会生长。为什么我们不能搬掉它们呢?”
The God of Mountains heard the Foolish Old Man's words.He reported the whole thing to the Heavenly God. The Heavenly God was touched. (被感动了)He ordered the two sons of Kua'ershi (夸娥氏) to remove the two mountains.
山上的神听到了愚人的话,把整个事情都报告给天上的神。天上的神被感动了。他命令夸娥氏的两个儿子去搬掉这两座山。
the wise old man 智叟
the foolish old man 愚公
the God of Mountains 山神
the heavenly god 天神
Taihang and Wangwu 太行和王屋
Kua'ershi 夸娥氏