After our ship crashed against the rocks, I swam as far as I could.
在我们的船撞上岩石后,我尽可能的往前游。
By the time I finally felt the land under my feet, I was tired out. I fell down on the beach and went to sleep.
在我终于感觉到脚下有陆地时,我已经精疲力尽了。我倒在沙滩上睡着了。
I woke up as the sun was rising, but I found I could not move.
当太阳升起来时,我发现自己动不了了。
My arms, legs and hair were tied to the ground!
我的胳膊、腿和头发都被绑在地上。
Then I felt something on my leg. It moved up over my stomach and neck until it was standing near my face.
然后我感到腿上有些东西。它爬过我的胃和脖子,最终站在我的脸旁边。
I looked down and saw a very small man.
我朝下看了看,看见一个非常小的人。
He was the same size as my little finger! Where was I? Who was this tiny person?
他和我的小拇指一个大小!我在哪里?这个小人是谁?
Soon more small men started climbing all over me. There were around 40 of them.
一会儿更多的小人爬到我的身上。大概有40个小人。
I shouted at them—the loud noise made them all fall over.
我冲他们喊——声音太大了以至于他们摔下去了。
However, they soon got up again and continued moving across my body.
但是,他们很快又起来,继续在我身上走来走去。
One of these small men began talking to me, but I could not understand him.
其中一个小人开始和我说话,但是我听不懂他说的。
I did not know what to say either. I tried to pull one hand free and finally managed to break the ropes.
我也不知道说什么。我试着扯一只手并终于解开了绳子。
When I lifted my left hand into the air, the small men began to shout.
当我朝天空举起左手时,这些小人开始叫喊。
I looked down and saw a huge army of tiny people. They were coming straight towards me.
我向下看,看见一只巨大的小人军队。他们笔直的朝我走来。
"I must run away from them," I thought, but I did not know how to get away.
“我必须从他们那里逃脱,”我想,但是我不知道怎么逃离。