Activity 3 Listen and read.
Betty:l'm tired,Mr Jackson.
贝蒂:我累了,杰克逊先生。
Mr Jackson:Let's wait for the others.They’ll catch up in a few minutes.
杰克逊先生:让我们等一下其他人。他们一会儿就会赶上。
Betty:Who's missing?
贝蒂:谁掉队了?
Mr Jackson:Tony and Daming.They're always at the back of the group.f thought we had an agreement to stay together.
杰克逊先生:托尼和大明。他们总是在队伍的后面。我认为我们已经约好要待在一起。
Betty:They were walking more slowly than us.
贝蒂:他们走得比我们慢。
Mr Jackson:I think it's going to rain. Go back and look for them.
杰克逊先生:我认为要下雨了。我要回去找找他们。
Tony: (Moving closer) Help! lt's Daming.He's had an accident.He fell over when he was running down the steps.He hit his head and his leg hurts.I 1think he's broken his leg.
托尼:(走得更近一些)救命!是大明。他出意外了。当他正跑着下台阶时摔倒了。他碰伤了他的头,并且他的腿疼。我想他摔断腿了。
Mr Jackson:When did he fall?
杰克逊先生:他什么时候摔倒的?
Tony:About ten minutes ago.
托尼:大约10分钟以前。
Mr Jackson:OK,show me where he is…There he is! Hey,Daming.How do you feel?
杰克逊先生:好的,指给我看他在哪里……他在那里!嘿,大明。你觉得怎样?
Daming:My leg hurts,and l can't see very well. Will go blind?
大明:我的腿疼,并且我看不太清。我会失明吗?
Mr Jackson: No,you've just hit your head.You've cut your knee too.There's blood on your leg.Can you move your foot?
杰克逊先生:不会的,你只是碰了头。还碰破了膝盖。你的腿上有血。你能挪动你的脚吗?
Daming:Yes.Ouch/!But I can't walk.
大明:能。哎哟!但是我不能走路。
Mr Jackson:We'd better get you to hospital.call for help on my mobile.
杰克逊先生:我们最好送慷去医院。我要打手机求助。
Daming:Is it serious? Will I live?
大明:严重吗?我会活着吗?
Mr Jackson:Of course you will! It's nothing serious.Tony,tell everyone we have to call off the walk and go back home.
杰克逊先生:当然你会活着!没什么大事。托尼,告诉大家我们不得不取消这次徒步活动并且回家。