Unit 2 Activity 2 Read the play and number the expressions...
(Li Lin and Li Wei are on the station platform,saying goodbye to each other.)
(李林和李伟在火车站站台上,相互 道别。)
Li Lin: Tell Mum and Dad…miss them.…I'll miss you all.
李林:告诉妈妈和爸爸,我会想念他们……我会想念你们所有的人。
Li Wei:And we'II miss you too.
李伟:我们也会想念你。
Li Lin:See you at the Spring Festival.
李林:春节时再见。
Li Wei:Take care.Bye!
李伟:多保重。再见!
(Li Lin gets on the train and looks for his seat.)
李林上了火车,寻找他的座位。)
Li Lin:Excuse me,sir.I'm afraid you're sitting in my seat.
李林:打扰了,先生。恐怕你坐在了 我的座位上。
Elderly man:I'm sorry,young man. What did you say?I can't hear very well.
老人:对不起,年轻人。你说什么?我听力不太好。
Li Lin:You've taken the wrong seat.
李林:你坐错了座位。
Elderly man:Really? But…I thought it was my seat. Where's my ticket?
老人:真的吗?但是……我认为它是我的座位。我的票在哪里?
(The elderly man looks for his ticket in his pocket,his bag and finally in his wallet.)
(这位老人在他的口袋、包里寻找他的车票,最后车票在他的钱包里。)
Elderly man:Here it Is.Car 9,Seat 12A. This is Seat 12A,isn't it?
老人:它在这里。9车厢,12A座。 这是12A座,不是吗?
(The ticket officer arrives.)
(检票员来到。)
Ticket officer :Tickets, please. Please have your tickets ready.
检票员:请出示您的票。请大家准 备好车票。
Elderly man; Excuse me,is this Seat 12A?
老人:打扰了,这是12A座吗?
Ticket officer; Yes, it is.Let's have a look at your ticket. Oh,l see the problem.O This is
检票员:是的,这就是。让我们看一下你的票。哦,我看出问题了。
Seat 12A,but you should be in Car 9.This is Car 8.
这是12A座,但是你应该在9车厢。这是8车厢。
Elderly man: Oh, how stupid of me!
老人;哦,我是多么糊涂!我最好去找9车厢。
l'd better go and find Car 9.
(The elderly man gets up and starts to collect his bags.)
(老人站起来开始拿他的包。)
Li Lin:Wait a moment,sir! Please stay here.take your seat in Car 9.
李林:等一等,先生!请待在这儿。我将坐你在9车厢的座位。
Elderly man: Well, that's very good of you.Thank you.
老人:哦,你太好了。谢谢你。
Ticket officer:Yes,thank you,young man.
检票员:是的,谢谢你,年轻人。
(Li Lin goes past people standing in the train to Car 9.)
(李林经过火车里站着的人去了9车厢。)
Li Lin:10A.…11A.…12A, here it is.That's my seat.
李林:10A……l1A……12A,它在这里。那就是我的座位。
(His friend,Wen Peng,is sitting in Seat 128. He is surprised to see Li Lin.)
(他的朋友,文鹏,正坐在12B座上。看到李林他非常惊讶。)
Wen Peng:Hi,Li Lin! What a surprise!
文鹏:嗨,李林!真出乎意料!
Li Lin:Hey,Wen Peng! lt's great to see you.
李林:嘿,文鹏!见到你很高兴。
Wen Peng:Great to see you too. Wonderful!
文鹏:见到你也很高兴。好极了!
have someone to talk to on the long journey. Now,take off your jacket.Sit down and make yourself comfortable. But why are you so late?
在漫长的旅途中我有可以说话的人了。现在脱去你的夹克。坐下来让你自己舒服些。但你为什么来得这么晚?
Li Lin:Oh,it's a long story.…
李林:哦,说来话长……