Welcome to Gelivable English Language Teaching(ELT).
Gelivable is a Chinglish word which means 'be able to excite,make someone feel cheerful'.
We hope our site will give you power,stength and energy in learning English.
- The King's English
- Grammar Q & A Archive
- BBC Grammar and Vocabulary
- Geilivable Quotations and sayings!
- Tales from the Grimm Brothers
- Tales by Hans Christian Andersen
- Inaugural Addresses of the USA Presidents
- Common Mistakes and Confusing Words in English
Since the opening of our site,we have made much progress which you can see from our homepage.We'd like to express thanks to those who have been supporting us.What's more,we sincerely hope you can give us more help and support to make this site a community for English teaching and learning.